Tuesday 13 October 2015

October 13 Entry

Period 1 Grade 9 FA

I gave students a short introduction to the content of movie posters.
I gave students a short in introduction on how to find copyright free images.
I I gave students a short in introduction on how to select, copy and paste images into Photoshop.

Students worked on their clips assignment which is due Thursday October 15.

Period 2
Worked on Web site and tickets for open house - next Tuesday I will work on open house ppt with Tara.

Period 4 Grade 10 FA
Reminded students about timeline for CW videos. I MUST see all raw footage or rough cut by Friday. All videos MUST be approved by the dept head by Wednesday Oct 21, and submitted to me by Friday October 23.

Period 5 Grade 12 Film Arts
Most groups showed their ReMake video today and handed in their production binder. Aiden and Bronwyn have an extension.

Next unit - short story adaptation.

No comments:

Post a Comment