Wednesday 15 October 2014

Wednesday October 15


Period 1 - students had last day working on the clips assignment - all submission should be on my hard drive, on pogo, or the student has talked to me. Tomorrow we will have a screening and  appreciation crit. I will then be talking about our next assignment - which is for Adobe.

Period 2 - half the students have handed in their card assignment - the other half got bogged down when I was away. So they worked with me to finish up editing - it must be done by Friday. The other students got a critical review sheet and we viewed and talked about: Beasts of the
Southern Wild, Dissolution, and Tween. Next class I will be continuing supporting the editing students - while also introducing the next assignment to those who are finished. I will be putting those students into groups and we will be exploring the perimeters of the upcoming video assignment.

I will be walking them through a rush - film production exercise that  takes them through the process. I will then have them working with the editing clips from grade 9 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment